DOMINION EQUIPMENT & CHEMICAL IS PLEASED TO INTRODUCE ...
Founded in San Francisco in 1946.
Pacific Floorcare started by designing and building floor machines and burnishers that were true to the times – “tough as tanks” as the nation was changing from war to peace time after World War II.
When you’ve been in business for over 66 years, there is a lot of history that shapes the company.
Here are a few things you might find interesting about Pacific Floorcare™:
- The company has always resided on the “West Coast” - founded in San Francisco on the Pacific ocean coastline and moved to Michigan’s West Coast on the shores of Lake Michigan
- Tremendous backing and funding - Pacific Floorcare is only one of the 6 successful companies owned by Hines Corporation
- Pacific Floorcare was the first to introduce dual-voltage AC/DC backpack vacuum, beltless manual sweepers, a spot and spill extractor with built-in dry, and “sweep and scrub” auto scrubbers
- The company has acquired three product lines or brands over its history: Steamex extractors, Silver Bullet propane burnishers and the Thoromatic brand - only extractors from Steamex and Thoromatic remain today
- After the Hines Corporation purchase in 1985, the original founder and owner, Sam Robin, continued to represent Pacific Floorcare in Northern California well into his eighties until 2005
- The seven leaders or managers at Pacific Floorcare have combined industry experience of over 150 years
FEATURED PRODUCT: S20 - 20" AUTO SCRUBBER
CLICK HERE For More Information on the S20 - 20" AUTO SCRUBBER
What BSA's are saying.
Other Products include:
- Auto Scrubbers
- Floor Machines
- Air Movers
For more information on Pacific Floorcare products visit their site at www.pacificfloorcare.com